A message from Amatus Health CEO Mark Gold
To Our Dedicated Amatus Team Members:
As we follow the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on the global community, the health and safety of our employees and clients remains our top priority.
Our company serves a population that needs us the most during this most unsettling and unprecedented time. We, as the corporate teams, hold vital functions to support and allow our front lines, our facilities, to operate and provide quality care. Because our facilities’ services are contingent on our work, our offices will remain open until mandated otherwise by governing bodies.
Just as it is our mission to care for our clients and be there in time of need, it is on that same token that we take pride in caring for the needs of our employees. To that end, please:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with fixed elbow or tissue, and throw away the tissue immediately, wash hands after as well.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Do not shake hands.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet whenever possible.
We recognize that you may have concerns and circumstances that would make it difficult for you to work from the office. If this is the case, please reach out to your supervisor to discuss further. Depending on your role, scope of responsibilities and the reason for your absence, you may be allowed to work from home at your supervisor’s discretion. If remote work doesn’t meet the approved criteria or if working remotely is not possible, you will be asked to utilize your PTO if you do not wish to come to the office.
We have amazing teams across Amatus and its companies. This moment reminds us that we’re all connected. We’re called upon to be our best selves with patience, understanding and compassion, so that we may stay committed and persevere together in all the days and years ahead.
As we go forward, we’ll be sure to keep you updated, and know that we always value your questions and feedback.
If you have any questions, please direct them to your supervisor.
Mark Gold | Chief Executive Officer