A person with drug or alcohol addiction may struggle with every part of their life. Friendships and family relationships are hard to manage. School and work seem impossible to maintain. Life is hard because addiction has taken over. Sometimes the best way through this is with inpatient treatment. With an inpatient treatment center, it is possible to step away from the difficulties of life to focus on healing. That’s what we can do for you here at Serenity House Detox Houston. Contact us today at 866.516.8356 to learn more about our services.
What Is Residential Treatment?
Also known as residential treatment, inpatient treatment provides a safe and comfortable space for you to live for a short period as you work through addiction detox and recovery. It is a complex process that takes time to treat. In this type of center, you can access medications, medical support, and mental health treatment. You also have an addiction therapist that works with you to create opportunities for long-term healing.
Who Is Likely to Benefit from an Addiction Treatment Program?
If you have symptoms such as the following, it may be best to seek out treatment in an inpatient treatment center:
- Long-term drug or alcohol use
- Increasing amounts of drugs or alcohol used to get the same effects
- Dangerous and highly addictive drug use
- Intense cravings when not using the drug
- Significant pain, anxiety, or other withdrawal symptoms when not using
This type of treatment center is also beneficial to people who don’t have a drug-free, safe place to live while they get healthy. If you struggle with drug addiction, you need a supportive environment as the foundation for the healing process.
Why Choose Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment?
There are various benefits to inpatient treatment. Though it is an individual decision many have to make, there are some reasons why you should not put off this type of support.
- Distance yourself from the stress at home, including bad relationships and responsibilities that are too hard to manage right now
- Ensure you are in a drug-free environment where you do not have to worry about temptation.
- Gain access to skilled therapists who are available at any time to work with you
- Focus solely on your healing and recovery, diving deeply into the cause of your addiction
- Explore mental health treatment through medication adjustments and symptom management
Don’t worry about the responsibilities at home that drive you to continue to use substances. Work through the past trauma and pain that you have that’s fueling your addictive behaviors. You may also find that this type of substance abuse treatment is much more effective because it is so in-depth and comprehensive. That makes it well worth your investment.
Call Serenity House Detox Houston Today
At Serenity House Detox Houston, we’ve created a treatment plan that’s uniquely designed to address your needs. We offer a range of therapies as well as comprehensive detox in a safe place. Here, you are safe, you have professionals to help you, and you can overcome the challenges of daily life. Some of the core programs and therapies we offer that can support your long-term recovery include the following:
- Psychotherapy program and treatment
- Trauma therapy program
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment program
- Family therapy program
- Group therapy program
- Individual therapy program
No matter what type of addiction you’re facing or how complex life is right now, treatment is the best course of action for a healthy life. Inpatient treatment is available to you at Serenity House Detox Houston, a comprehensive and innovative treatment center helping people get a fresh start. You can explore our treatment programs by connecting with us online or call 866.516.8356 for more information.