Cocaine is a powerful stimulant drug, making it highly desirable for those looking for abundant energy and focus. This energizing drug is popular with people seeking to revitalize their nightlife, so cocaine is known as a party drug. However, cocaine is not all fun and games and can have detrimental effects on your health and well-being. If you struggle to stop using cocaine, reach out to a trusted cocaine addiction detox treatment program.
If you feel stuck in an endless cycle of cocaine addiction, you can rely on the evidence-based cocaine addiction rehab at Serenity House Detox & Recovery Houston. You will receive an individualized care plan consisting of therapy, medication, and support from our team of professionals. Call us today at 866.516.8356 to learn how we can help you overcome cocaine addiction for good.
Signs You Need a Cocaine Detox Center
Your cocaine use may start as a way to enhance your busy lifestyle. People burning the candle at both ends by working hard and playing hard may find cocaine’s ability to energize tempting. People with high-demand jobs or active social lives may use cocaine to help them keep up with it all. There is often a very unpleasant crash after the initial high, as with any stimulant.
If you use cocaine occasionally to lift yourself, you may not think your habit is problematic. But that occasional use can slowly creep up and lead to addiction. How do you know if you need cocaine addiction rehab? Here are some signs that you may have a cocaine addiction and would benefit from cocaine abuse treatment:
- Difficulty sleeping
- Mood swings
- Paranoia or hallucinations
- Chronic runny nose or nosebleeds
- Feeling restless or anxious
- Aggressive or violent behavior
- Isolation from loved ones
If your mood plummets when you do not have access to cocaine, you may also be experiencing withdrawal symptoms, another sign of addiction. A cocaine addiction treatment program can help get you back on an even keel to feel more emotionally balanced without needing the help of cocaine or another drug.
How Does Cocaine Abuse Treatment Work?
Fear of cocaine withdrawal symptoms deters many people from getting the help of a cocaine detox center. The thing to remember is that these treatment centers help to mitigate your discomfort during withdrawal. By eliminating this roadblock to rehab, you can feel more confident about making a successful recovery.
To help you know what to expect from cocaine addiction rehab, here is an overview of how such a treatment program may work:
- Medication – There are currently no medications that help replace or block the effects of cocaine as there are for opioid drugs. The pharmaceutical intervention used for cocaine focuses on antidepressant or stimulant drugs to elevate the mood and energy and alleviate the desire for cocaine.
- Therapy – Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is often the therapy of choice for cocaine addiction. You will explore the troubling thoughts that lead you to cocaine use and work on restructuring those thoughts. You also come up with a plan to avoid or eliminate triggers that can tempt you to use cocaine again.
- Support – Cocaine addiction rehab offers you the support of your treatment team and your peers in recovery. Knowing you are not alone and always have people you can turn to when you struggle can make your journey to recovery much more successful.
Many cocaine detox centers now provide holistic therapy options to complement your treatment. These may consist of mindfulness meditation, yoga, chiropractic care, and nutrition therapy.
Find Balance with Cocaine Addiction Rehab at Serenity House Detox & Recovery Houston
At Serenity House Detox & Recovery Houston, we believe in a comprehensive approach to cocaine addiction treatment. We address the whole person with a combination of medication, therapy, and guidance from our team of physicians, therapists, and support staff. To ensure you get the most well-rounded treatment, we also provide complementary therapies such as yoga therapy and chiropractic care. Reach out to us at 866.516.8356 to learn more about how our comprehensive approach can help you heal and move on from cocaine addiction.